[NSRCA-discussion] UAS registration

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 09:47:46 AKST 2015

What thought are you referring to?

The AMA won't win their argument about numbers. The AMA could propose a
compromise that FAA provide a block of numbers and that the AMA drop
their own numbering system and convert to those numbers.
Unless the AMA can get model aircraft excluded from registration. I did
propose a different set of UAV categories way back in this thread. It's
obvious from their publications that the FAA lacks any coherent definitions.