[NSRCA-discussion] Congratulations, we're all now criminals . . .

Mking mking at kingaeroaviation.com
Mon Dec 21 10:40:29 AKST 2015

I am one of the beta testers for the FAA's app called B4Ufly and many of the same questions arose, like "who is going to register a flight plan with the FAA if they are going to fly where the should not" and who will bother even using this when the maps contain airports that were de-registered over a decade ago. Really the only positive to the app was the TFR data was up to date!

Marty King
A&P/IA
mking at kingaeroaviation.com

King Aero Aviation, Inc.