[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 08:01:48 AKST 2015

Our SS#s are legally limited to social security uses only. Indiana used to use the SS3 for the state drivers license. The threat of a lawsuit from gthe treasurer at teh very conservative college I was on the faculty of, caused Indiana to issue their own unique, non-SS# numbers. The SS# is not supposed to be a government ID number, but it is frequently used as such. IF the faa asks for my SS#, they may get 123-45-6789...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c