[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Wed Dec 16 12:51:48 AKST 2015

LOL.  Reminds me of the ending to “Life of Brian” <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYVOLZyfPo>  . . .

-Keith Hoard

-klhoard at outlook.com

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 15:47
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Ah, but we will be "drug to the bottom of the lake” with a clear conscience.

Ron

On Dec 16, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org <mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> > wrote:

So it’s basically the Lifeguard dilemma.  Do I try to save the drowning man, or just throw him a floaty ring and swim away?

I believe that AMA tried to do the right thing with both Park Flyers and now Drones, but unfortunately we’re going to get drug to the bottom of the lake.

-Keith Hoard