[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 16:29:10 AKST 2015

Jon, it should be patently obvious to everyone, by now, that the federal government is staffed from top to bottom with IDIOTS! They are quickly destroying the country I put the uniform on to defend. If "they" instituted the draft today, I would be the first to head for Canada or Mexico, or somewhere, which I did not do during 'Nam...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c