[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Dec 14 11:47:18 AKST 2015

I think you give the Government waaaay too much credit.

I really think we’re over thinking this.  In the end, this will have little or no impact on us.  Yes, it’s a nuisance and like the FCC license will eventually go away.  In the mean time, it’s a rule on the books to placate the masses that “something is being done about those pesky and dangerous ‘Drones’ “ and it gives them some jurisdiction for the complete idiot that does indeed do something stupid like fly into the whitehouse lawn or prevent life flight from landing at an emergency scene.   For the rest of us, this is a non-event.

Return to your regularly scheduled programming….

My $0.02