[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Dec 14 11:43:37 AKST 2015

Per an AOPA article earlier in the year:

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All-News/2015/June/16/Drones-where-do-we-go-from-here

Apparently "the FAA could move against their pilot certificate if they
illegally operate a drone."

I know several full scale commercial pilots that are exiting the hobby
because they don't want to potentially risk their livelihood over some
FAA drone misunderstanding.  I'm on the fence, and I haven't seen any
mention of what happens if someone else causes a violation with a UAV
carrying my registration number they copied or discovered.  How can I
effectively argue with the FAA that I was not the operator?

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com