[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Paul Lukas paul.lukas at live.com
Mon Dec 14 10:13:03 AKST 2015

"There is no 400ft max limit. Why do people keep inventing this restriction?" Steve, its in the AMA Safety Code, Section 2c.  Just like the "can't fly within 5 miles of an airport" rule, its been misinterpreted and misquoted. Paul

"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence."
      -Mark Twain