[NSRCA-discussion] September K-Factor

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Fri Aug 28 14:26:44 AKDT 2015

Wow! Thanks Scott.  Not sure where to begin other than thanks to all who have supported the U.S. team (P.S.  Buy more raffle tickets, there is still some time!) and thank you NSRCA for being the foundation for Pattern for so many years.  If I can sum it up, Jason captured the moment on Sunday evening, after Joseph's first flight at the Worlds.  Both our knees were so weak we had to hold each other up.  The work, preparations, and focus over all the years came together at that point in time.  Anyway, congratulations Joseph and see you on the contest trail.

Don ( "Joe Sr.")