[NSRCA-discussion] 2016-2017 Masters Seq

Rick Sweeney rixsweeney at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 24 06:07:07 AKDT 2015

Top Hat, 3 of 4 point roll up, 1/4 roll down (OR) 2 of 4 point roll up (T). I have been practicing the option with this maneuver wrong thinking it was 2 half rolls which would allow you to move towards center and hold your position. I was reading the Aresti wrong. Once I discovered my mistake and started flying it correctly I realized the box infringements dilemma with it as it requires to move out. Maneuver 14 before it is a cobra roll and uses most of the box to do. Perhaps this was an over-site and is really meant to be two half rolls as opposed to 2/4?

Rick Sweeney