[NSRCA-discussion] Two Black Magic's for sale

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 22 15:45:12 AKDT 2015

Well, it's been over five years since I have flown any RC, so I have decided that I would rather sell my Black Magics rather that's letting them continue to sit, unloved in my house. One has been flown for several years and is gently used, but still in good condition. The other one was never finished or flown. Both of these were built by Mike Hester, the designer of the airplane. I am asking $1100 for the used plane ready to fly (with motor, servos, receiver) or I would take out the electronics if they are not wanted. I am asking $1200 for the unfinished plane, which just needs the wings covered and the electronics installed. If you have any interest, please contact me by email and I'll be glad to give further details. I live near Atlanta, GA.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter