[NSRCA-discussion] F17 barrel roll

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Mon Aug 24 16:23:14 AKDT 2015

Army Training, Sir!!!

-Keith Hoard

-klhoard at outlook.com

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Karl Watts via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 19:22
To: David Cook <dlcook083 at gmail.com>; General pattern discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] F17 barrel roll

Where do you guys find this stuff??!!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 24, 2015, at 5:51 PM, David Cook via NSRCA-discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org <mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> wrote:

Barrel roll instructional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBxCShr1_g

DC

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org <mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> wrote:

See: Bob Hoover

-Keith Hoard