[NSRCA-discussion] New proposed Advanced and Masters sequences added to RC Caller

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:32:56 AKDT 2015

I'll look into adding an option to not roll backwards.  And yeah, I'm aware
of the challenges with voice at the field, it's why I added roll control
and the bluetooth device that works with a spare receiver to let you
control it from a switch on your TX.

Good point on the revert.  I'm somewhat intentionally not maintaining state
between the different views.

Peter+