[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis Pattern Contest Dates

Ed White edvwhite4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:35:18 AKDT 2015

Just to make sure everyone is aware.  The dates for the St Louis contest
are Aug 29-30.  If it seems late, the reason is that this contest has a
traditional date (for at least the last 25 years) of the weekend prior to
the Labor Day weekend. This year Labor Day falls on September 7, as late as
possible.  Hence our traditional date is quite late in the month.

Hope to see you there!  If you have any questions you can contact me at
pattern at phantomflyersrc.com

Ed