[NSRCA-discussion] World championships

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Fri Aug 7 16:31:13 AKDT 2015

I always find it interesting to follow along with the different teams
during the worlds.  (This week in Zurich)  Starts Sunday morning their time.
Practice fields are interesting some with beautiful scenery and very
narrow runways, 3 or 4 plane wingspans.
Here are a few of the links that I have found  to sites that provide
updated information, some more than others.

Team USA home
http://teamusa2015.weebly.com/

Team USA Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/USA-F3A-World-Championship-Team/541836459181879?fref=ts

CK Aero Blog
http://www.ckaero.net/blog/

Aussies web site
http://www.talkingrcaerobatics.com/index.php/follow-the-journey

France
http://jp-f3a.blogspot.com/

Don Szczur through RCU
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/team-rcu-don-szczur-329/11620361-f3a-world-championships.html

Team Canada Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/teamcanadaf3a2015?fref=ts

South Africa Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAASA/120928071434310

World championship data site
http://www.f3a-wc2015.ch/Ranking.aspx?Startlist=True&lang=EN&contid=31&mm=0&sm=31

Apparently they will be using some form of electronic scoring that will
provide real or near real time of scores.  Not sure about the details.
Could be fun to watch

Stuart C.