[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140 Sport stuck exhaust header

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 18:08:41 AKDT 2015

The pin punch worked well. Thanks for the suggestion. The next problem is that what I thought was a fastener, was just a cap. I can turn it with a big crescent wrench, but the header pipe runs into the carb before it turns very far. I've uploaded more photos at the link below. For what it's worth, the crankcase is stamped "FZ-140 S."
https://goo.gl/photos/K1VHJ5n5h16aMGHM9

Duane