[NSRCA-discussion] Travel Issue

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 07:27:33 AKDT 2015

Yes, but I'm not sure how to spell it!

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:55:59 AM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Travel Issue

Can you say SCAM?

On Apr 23, 2015, at 9:49 AM, Matthew Kebabjian via NSRCA-discussion < nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org > wrote:

Good morning,

I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Nicosia, South Cyprus and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager, I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially and I promise to make the refund once i get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

Many thanks,

Matthew Kebabjian