[NSRCA-discussion] Team fund raising at the Toledo Show

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Apr 13 07:39:29 AKDT 2015

Just wanted to thank all of you that supported the team at the Toledo show this weekend!  We raised about $1000 selling shirts/hats and raffle tickets which puts us over the 50% mark on our fund raising!!!

Big thanks to Matt Finley who manned the NSRCA booth and helped sell shirts, along with several others (Verne, JT, Ron, Dave and likely several more) who helped out.

Thank you for the great support!!!!

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:larry.yoder at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience