[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Champs !! Important !!

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 25 06:08:42 AKDT 2014

Ron is correct. I used to use a combination of the contest results and/or contest report in the K-Factor, the honor system, and anything else I can find. I would dump it into a spreadsheet by class. Your points changed depending on how many people show up and how may you beat. So you would have an entry for every person who attended a contest even if they are not in the running because you don't know till the final tally.

It's not terribly difficult but it is time consuming. It would be much easier to do as a running spreadsheet but I always waited to the end of the year. You have to be careful because one placement or one person missed at a contest could change the outcome. FAI is always a run away for Mark Atwood, and Advanced will be easy because National champ dude (his name escapes me) won everything he went to, but intermediate, masters, and sportsman will probably be relatively close.