[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA-discussion] Detroit Contest

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:45:38 AKDT 2014

Yes!!!  Very tough contest conditions Saturday.  Cold, wet, windy, soggy field.  Called after two rounds.  Bright and early Sunday for 3 rounds!  This contest had it all!  Dead sticks, dead cells, poofy lipos, broken header, charging station raffle (won by Mr. Caglia aka Mr. Pink I believe?), full scale fly bys, gun shots, snapped gear, printer problems, wounded warrior raffle, and all the great support from the RCCD club and each other!  Peter and the rest of us took it all in stride and with a smile.
So much fun and great to see everyone and meet a few guys I hadn't met before.  Also good to fly at a great field like RCCD.
Thanks to everyone including Peter and the RCCD club members (2 of them flew in the contest) for their great hospitality!  On the calendar for next year!
Anthony Cornacchione