[NSRCA-discussion] Huntsville Contest

Scott Smith phoebus_ts at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 06:28:59 AKDT 2014

Thanks Jon,
Just wanted to say I had a great time at our contest even
thou I did not fly in it this year! All the hard work Scott Smith has invested in
his program makes it easy to use even for me as a first time user. I had no
problems with the program as I set it up prior to the contest to get familiar
with it. I really enjoyed doing the scoring for the contestants and will gladly
do the scoring chores again.
Scott Smith
AKA South