[NSRCA-discussion] Running for Office in the NSRCA

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:02:47 AKDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm still soliciting people to run for executive office of our fine
organization.  All four executive officer positions are available -
President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.  In fact, we definitely
need to find Secretary and Treasurer replacements as both of these fine
gentlemen have termed out of their respective positions.  John Gayer and
Scott McHarg are ineligible to run for their current positions so we MUST
find replacements.  If you know of someone, or you are willing to help
volunteer some time for the NSRCA, then please email me in private and I
will make sure your name is entered as a candidate.  Time is of the essence
- voting for executive officer will start on December 1st and will last
until December 31st.

Thanks again!

-Derek