[NSRCA-discussion] Team Donation!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Oct 28 11:59:51 AKDT 2014

Just wanted to give a shout out to ALL of D4 and D5 for their contributions over the past few months.  I’m sending a check in for the Team fund for $2,782 which is a combo of 50/50 raffles and contest proceeds that were donated from our summer events.  I’m also sending a $250 donation made by the Georgetown Modelers from their pattern event (Not sure what district they’re from but THANKS!!!!).     All of these donations add up and make a HUGE difference in our fund raising.    I want to encourage CD’s and Clubs to strongly consider making your pattern contest a fund raiser to help get our team over to Switzerland.    Contact me off list if your interested in helping or need any info.

Thanks again to all those that contributed and for a great summer of flying!  On to INDOOR!!!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]