[NSRCA-discussion] Paper K-Factor

Karl Watts karlwatt at sarmc.org
Sat Oct 25 13:10:55 AKDT 2014

Thanks, found it.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2014, at 3:06 PM, towerguy102--- via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

Log in. click edit/profile. Under edit your detail you will see portrait, contact info, NSRCA/AMA click on NSRCA/AMA, under your NSRCA number you will see K Factor,  Y or N on the drop down..good luck

I renewed my membership but I did not see anyplace to indicate I still want the paper K-factor.

Sent from my iPad