[NSRCA-discussion] Paper K-Factor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:28:53 AKDT 2014

Howdy,

We have just installed some new software in order to better serve the
community when it comes to renewing your dues and joining the NSRCA.  A few
things, and please pass this along to everyone to make sure we get hold of
as many as possible.

1.)  The Join button is also the Renew button.  That one button does both
2.)  You may start paying your dues for 2015 now.  On Oct. 1, we set
everything to allow renewals for the next year.
3.)  If you join after Oct. 1 in a year, your dues will be paid through the
next year.
4.)  This one is most important....  due to the fact that we had to change
software, receiving the paper K-Factor has been reset to the default of
No.  This means that you will only be able to get the digital copy.  I know
this is a pain but please, log on to the website and change your Paper
K-Factor to "Y" if you want to continue to receive the paper edition.  This
is done in your profile.  Hopefully, we have found a more permanent
solution to the renewal process and this will no longer be a problem.
Please pass this on to all.

I will use last month's mailing list for November but, you need to change
this in your profile on the website if you want to continue receiving the
paper K-Factor.  I will also have Derek put this on the website.  We
apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Scott
NSRCA Secretary

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.V. Pilot Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL