[NSRCA-discussion] New Pattern Guys on RC Today Show Podcast

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 15:47:50 AKDT 2014

Chris from that Podcast used to fly pattern back in the 80's or 90's as I
recall, so he's been thinking of getting back in for a while.  Quite a few
of people coming back to pattern these days, it's great to see!

Peter+

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM, kingconsulting via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X