[NSRCA-discussion] LiFe batteries

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:49:26 AKDT 2014

Mike Harrison asked a question about LIFE batteries that I don't know the
answer to but I am sure there are experts out there that do.     Mike has
switched to 1750 LIFE batteries in his YS powered airplane.   So how many
mah average would one expect to use per flight?    What does the discharge
curve look like and what is the cut off voltage below which you quit
flying???

I run LIFEs in my electric and I consume about 60-70 mils per flight average
but do not have a clue as to a 4 stroke powered plane.

Thanks

John D. Fuqua

johnfuqua at embarqmail.com

850-974-6655 Cell