[NSRCA-discussion] FS BJ Craft Bi-Side

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 06:27:32 AKDT 2014

Selling the BJ Craft  Bi-Side....

It has 50 flights and is totally undamaged.
No personal stickers or any other blemishes.

It was set up for the Plettenberg Advance and JR HV servos.
It was built with a removable rudder so shipping won't be an issue.
Included in the sale price is a custom built wing box that fits the wings
perfectly and also includes a custom cradle for the fuse (very nice)
The original BJ Craft box will be used for shipping.

I have a Mezlik 3 blade prop and Falcon spinner that was suggested for the
airplane.
If interested please add 150.00 to sale price.

Give me a call or send email if you would like to see pictures or discuss
shipping.
918-261-3488
K6XYZ at sbcglobal.net

I am asking 1850.00 for the airframe only.

Thanks for your consideration,

David Harmon
Sperry, OK