[NSRCA-discussion] October K-Factor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:21:00 AKDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Make sure you have Adobe Reader downloaded and installed on your machine.
You can download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.  Make sure
to uncheck the "Optional" software they love to install.  That will allow
you to open the document.

If you have more questions, you can contact me off list and I'll help you
get it set up.

Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.V. Pilot Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL