[NSRCA-discussion] OOPS

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:04:44 AKDT 2014

Sorry, that was meant to be private.
Anthony

From: anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
To: towerguy102 at aol.com; nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org; nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: RE: Thank you
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:54:18 -0400

Thanks, Gary. It will be an interesting adventure!  Any ideas you have to improve the district or for articles please don't hesitate to let me know. I would like to try to get some contests in the North East area. Do you know of any appropriate sites?We missed you at AGS. John Ford came with his Contra Episode and made it look pretty good. He is in upstate NY and would be a good contact for help with set up. How are you making out with it?
To post to the NSRCA list use
nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
For the D1 NSRCA list use
nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.org
More info on the lists take a look at the NSRCA page.
http://nsrca.us/index.php/discussion-lists
Anthony