[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale: JM Composites Gaudius Complete

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Thu Nov 20 15:04:33 AKST 2014

For Sale: JM Composites Gaudius Complete Ready-To-Fly with:

Plettenberg 30-10 Evo out-runner motor
Budd Engineering Electric Soft Mount
Hacker Spin 99 Controller
JR3421SA on Elev (2)
JR9411SA on Aileron (2)
JR8411A on Rudder (1)
Jaccio 6.0v Perfect Switch/Voltage Regulator
GP Spinner w/ Cooling Hole

The immaculate aircraft is 2-1/2 years old and is in near perfect cosmetic and exceptional flying condition (the only marks on the airplane are on the bottom of the wheel pants!).  This plane was featured on the cover of the May 2014 K-Factor.

It has ~75 flights on it and it is well trimmed out with very little mixing needed.  This aircraft is ready-to-fly, just add your own receiver and motor system battery pack.  Weight with TP-5000 batteries is ~10.5 lbs, the plane is exceptionally light.

This plane has a proven contest record in Masters Contests in NSRCA D7:

2014 - Riverside, 1st
2014 - Arvin Spring Bash, 5th
2014 - Lancaster, 1st
2014 - Fresno District 7 Championships, 2nd

$2250 complete, ready to fly, just add your own receiver and motor batteries.
$1650, airframe only with motor mount and spinner.

Additional pictures available upon request.

It is also available for pickup in Lancaster, CA or I will drive a reasonable distance (~120 miles/2 hours) to meet someone halfway if needed.  Will ship, buyer pays shipping, around $100 to most parts of the country via FedEx Ground-Insured (I have the original shipping crates).

I can accept payment by cash, personal check (if I know you personally), PayPal, or credit card (PayPal or Credit Card 2.5% surcharge).

Please contact me directly off list if interested.

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com <mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com>
http://www.buddengineering.com <http://www.buddengineering.com/>

Note - The F-18 Hornet is not included in this offer.

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com