[NSRCA-discussion] Resistance and retirement

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Mon Nov 10 03:39:56 AKST 2014

Mike each charger measures resistance differently so you need to talk with
folks that use the same charger.

For example, I use the Hyperion charger and Zippy Compacts (yellow packs).
Brand new the total pack resistance is about 8 or so.

They stay in the 8 - 20 range for quite a while and provide good power.

Once they start getting above 20 or so I start noticing a drop in power
especially on windy days.