[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Officer Election

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:43:39 AKST 2014

Everyone,

Since it is election day today, I am putting one last call out for
additional candidates for the executive office positions of the NSRCA.  We
have a few candidates for the positions that are available (President, Vice
President, Secretary and Treasurer) but we would like to do one more appeal
for additional candidates.  If you, or anyone that you know of, are
interested in running for any of the aforementioned positions please email
me privately and I will be more than happy to discuss with you what the
position entails hopefully this will spark an interest in actually becoming
involved in this fine organization of the NSRCA.

We have until the end of this month to submit candidates and then the
election will be held the month of December with results being announced
after the first of the new year.

Thanks in advance.

-Derek