[NSRCA-discussion] Certified Judges list

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu May 29 04:13:21 AKDT 2014

There are a couple of different ways to get to the list.  Try going to the top menu and click on "Lists" (not "Judging").  That should take you to a page with a list on the right hand side of the screen.  Click on "Membership List". That should take you to a screen with a drop down menu with various selections of looking at the Judging lists. Click on one of the selections, then click on "Search Users".  You should be able to view the judging lists after it has a chance to sort.

Please see if that works and report back.

Jon