[NSRCA-discussion] Test 2

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:27:19 AKDT 2014

That's what I was told way back when and I have never received my own post
on any of the lists from the NSRCA including the officers list.  I suppose
there may be a setting that allows you to receive it but I'm fairly certain
you do not by default with only 1 personal email address associated with a
particular list.