[NSRCA-discussion] Website maintenance...

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:49:59 AKDT 2014

Our website host is performing maintenance on our server on May 30th.  Here
is their message:

"Our system administration team will be performing scheduled maintenance on
your server on Friday, 5/30 between the hours of 1:30AM and 2:15AM EST.
 During this time, we will be replacing a faulty hardware component in the
server.  The maintenance itself will take up to 15 minutes, during which
time your website and email will be inaccessible."