[NSRCA-discussion] Certified Judging List

Verne Koester verne at mi.rr.com
Wed May 28 12:47:56 AKDT 2014

Thanks Scott,

Just cleared my browser cache, rebooted the browser, and still no go. Here’s the URL that comes up if it helps:

http://nsrca.us/index.php/user-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions <http://nsrca.us/index.php/user-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=accessdenied&accesstype=menus&accessvalue=334&accessurl=SXRlbWlkPTMzNCZvcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbXByb2ZpbGVyJnRhc2s9dXNlcnNsaXN0> &do=accessdenied&accesstype=menus&accessvalue=334&accessurl=SXRlbWlkPTMzNCZvcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbXByb2ZpbGVyJnRhc2s9dXNlcnNsaXN0

Thanks,

Verne