[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: confirm b7852645d3fc82f86cdd85df723759869ac1e11e

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed May 14 07:04:44 AKDT 2014

It's not you, it's your email provider.  Here is the message I sent to
the list earlier about it:

Comcast and several other providers are now following suit with
implementing DMARC signing, so it looks like I'll need to adapt the list
server to deal with this.  There are a couple technical solutions I've
seen that either involved rewriting the headers to bypass the DMARC
signing or entirely encapsulating DMARC signed postings to the list.
I'll try to get a solution in place soon, but it will likely be several
days.  In the meantime, if you post to the list from a mail service
using DMARC signing you are likely to be unsubscribed due to
undeliverable bounces.  I moderated the Yahoo! subscribers to avoid
this, but would rather not play whack-a-mole since I'm now resigned to
solving it technically.

Thanks for your patience.

If you have a Gmail account, you might re-subscribe to the list using
that address.  I hope to have the list reconfigured to deal with the
DMARC signing sometime next week.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com