[NSRCA-discussion] Patternship Needed

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 17:04:05 AKDT 2014

Sorry, I meant to go off list!.  I'm out of practice I guess.

From: rcfin02 at msn.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:59:07 -0400
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Patternship Needed

I am looking for a 2M Patternplane that is Receiver Ready, or one that
needs a motor and ESC. I have a buddy that lost his last week, and he
wants to have something to fly this season. He would like to spend no
more than $700.00 It can be an older model like a Focus or Temptation, not picky... Just needs something quick that will take little work
to get airborne. He lives in Columbus Ohio, so something close within
driving distance would be preferred !

Matthew E. Finley

Key-Note Piano Tuning and Service
(614)272-2604 Business