[NSRCA-discussion] April K-Factor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:25:44 AKDT 2014

Good Morning,

The April edition of the K-Factor is available on www.nsrca.us.  This issue
contains the proposed 2015 sequences for all AMA classes as well as a new
feature that we hope to run monthly called "Behind the Sticks with..." .
 This month, we feature Gernot Bruckmann.  We hope you enjoy it.

As a note, please show your support for our advertisers by clicking on
their ads straight from the K-Factor.  Many of our advertisers check how
many hits they get from their ads so that they know how their ads are
doing.  Please support us by supporting them.  We would all appreciate it.

Best Regards,

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
Sr. Systems Engineer - Infrastructure