[NSRCA-discussion] Club dues

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 07:54:36 AKDT 2014

I'm a long time member of two clubs; neither have lawn maintenance expanse.
Over the years Initiation fees for new members were added after assessments
were applied to preset members (at the time) to cover field upgrades. The
continuing assessments help keep the annual dues in the $40-50 range.
Like the NSRCA, the major annual expense was publishing and mailing a
monthly newsletter, which in the last year has evolved to about 90%
E-delivery and continues to hold annual dues down.
Jim