[NSRCA-discussion] Club dues

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 28 06:39:49 AKDT 2014

Hi John..

My experience run to both extremes with the lowest being 20.00/yr no initiation to 150/ yr.  and 200.00 initiation.

Realize one has to temper what is realistic for the number of active / supporting members in the group. They are not both the same thing. If you make the effort to get incorporated ( I highly recommend ) it adds to the expense of creating the club. AMA club dues and rental fees for a field run a wide extreme so effect what prices are levied.

We had a millionaire in Canada who bought land for the fliers so he and his wife didn't have to deal with muddy issues. He built everything and sold it to the club for a recall a dollar. He became an honoree member. Hi callers way of stopping the engine was a tip of her hat into the tip of the prop arc at idle. grins.. Club dues were very cheap after he did all that work but I don't recall what they were.

Very good luck in your creating a new place for fliers.

    Del