[NSRCA-discussion] Club dues

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 06:21:39 AKDT 2014

John,

I belong to 2 clubs.  The main one is KCRC in Knoxville, TN.  Our dues
there are $60/yr, but will likely go up next year, due mainly to mowing
expenses and paved runway repair.  The other club, in Harriman, TN, has
dues of $75/yr.  There, we have a grass runway an a very large area that
needs regular mowing.  'Course, the cost of living in this area is very
low compared to other areas, especially in FL.  Good luck with your new
club!

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member