[NSRCA-discussion] BiSide For Sale

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 11:00:51 AKDT 2014

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, due to losing my local field a practice site, and my closest reasonable field now being 80 miles away (Perris, CA), I've decided to sell my custom-color BiSide. I'm really not happy about this, as I don't want to sell it, but I see no point in keeping an airplane I can't fly.

It's up on RCU with pics as well:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=972070

BJ Craft BiSide
Shulman Fury F3A Motor
OS 1100HV ESC
Airtronics 94780M on Rudder/Elevator
Airtronics 94647 (2) on Ailerons

I'm asking $3,000 equipped & $2500 airframe only. Mostly I just want to see it go to someone who can actually fly it and make use of it.

I can ship it in the original crate from BJ but I'll have to cut the rudder off for it to fit. Obviously someone local would be easier.

-Doug