[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis 3-View or CAD Drawing?

Reidar Johansson reidar.j at getmail.no
Wed Mar 26 08:46:16 AKDT 2014

Hello Tim

Try this one.

Reidar Johansson

NSRCA 921

Fra: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] På vegne av Pascoe,Tim
[Burlington]
Sendt: 26. mars 2014 16:50
Til: General pattern discussion
Emne: [NSRCA-discussion] Genesis 3-View or CAD Drawing?

I’m in the process of finishing up a Genesis that has been collecting a
little dust in my work-shop the last few years. I’m looking for a 3-View or
CAD drawing of the fuse/wing to lay out color schemes. Anyone have a dusty
old computer with something like this on it ;) ?

I tried contacting CA Models directly, but came up empty.

Tim Pascoe