[NSRCA-discussion] F3P Team Trials

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 06:19:47 AKDT 2014

I have posted a lengthy summary and observations of the F3P Team Selection held this past weekend in Akron here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=27878961&postcount=83

That link should take you directly to my post which also contains the official results.

However I do want to repost one portion of what I wrote there, here.

"First of all I want to apologize for personally failing to acknowledge publically at the event, one of the chief organizers, Dave Lockhart.  If it wasn't for Dave, this event would have been a lot more difficult to achieve, and probably wouldn't have come off at all.  Dave was the driving force behind getting this event going, arranged for the venue, got sponsors, used his contacts to provide badly needed services, and provided most of the background knowledge of F3P in order for our contest management team to put this event together.  Again, Dave, I'm very sorry."

Jon Lowe
F3P Team Selection CD