[NSRCA-discussion] Wind S Pro for Sale

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 11:40:36 AKDT 2014

Thanks to everyone who replied. Jeff Worsham from D6 will be a force to contend with flying intermediate with a like new Wind S Pro!

Marty

Marty King

574-304-5781

56632 Boss Blvd. Elkhart, Indiana 46516

On Monday, March 17, 2014 9:10 AM, Marty King <mking46516 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Guys,

I have a Wind S Pro
2M that Andrew Jesky built up and test flew for the World team raffle in 2011.
It has a Hacker Q80S and one of Andrews Castle Ice 80 HV controllers and yes it
was updated. The Tail servos are JR mini digitals, the rest are all digital Futaba.
I put a Marquet cooling carbon fiber spinner and I have a Falcon 21X14E carbon
Fiber prop on it. It is setup with a Shulman regulator for Lipoly.

Andrew sent me his
program for my MZ14 which took all the hassle out of setting it up. The only
things I have done was add the wing and tail fences, and aileron spill plates
like the all-glass Wind S has on it.  I also added a rear support for the Hacker
Q80.

I only have 15
flights on it since I received it in October of 2011. The plane flies straight
and true. No damage. I have a full set of covers and both the clear and solid
canopies. I have the shipping crate and wing bags. I also have the Wind S Pro
"field" stand that goes with it.

I donated 4K to the
team as they were really underfunded and received the plane. I am asking
$1650.00. Just add your receiver and fly. If you have an MZ14/12 or MZ18 I will
send you the program. I have lost the feeling in my hands due to exposure to
toxic chemicals and will not be flying anymore contests. I still have my old Angles
Shadows, one of which I converted to electric, to fly for fun. I have it listed on RCU for 1800.00

We can discuss
delivery or shipping.

Please contact me off the list