[NSRCA-discussion] Hobby Shops or Lack of Same

John Ford jsf106 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:53:25 AKDT 2014

I would second Dave's motion regarding P&A Hobbies…I don't know how he does it, but he does it…he gets almost anything from any supplier, and usually beats everyone on price, and it is right now (a few days).
On top of that, the service is above and beyond…more what you'd expect from a friend, not a reseller.

His store is also nothing to scoff at…looks harmless, but he has a pretty big inventory once you walk in and poke around.

He has a business model that flies between the big mail-order houses and the local shops. Apparently, he is very good at it.

John