[NSRCA-discussion] Hobby Shops or Lack of Same

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 09:33:07 AKDT 2014

Here in the Tulsa area....Hobby Town is exactly as previously described.
I go there only for CA glue.
There isn't any other shop.....period.

For the past 4 years I have been getting almost everything from radio items
to depron from.....

P&A Hobbies
2308 S. Rouse St Suite C
Pittsburg, KS 66762

PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net

This shop is owned by Ihncheol Park....a Midwest Pattern flyer.
He does not have a website but he does have a physical location.....and the
ability to buy from all the big distributors.
The way he works is....

You determine what you want including the mfgrs part number and put it all
on an email.
The subject line of the email should say "Request for Quote"

Then, he will get back to you quickly with the price of everything.
When you advise him that you accept the quote he ships immediately and if
anything is out of stock he orders immediately.
No messing around here waiting 2 or 3 weeks to get an order large
enough....he orders right now.
He has a way...I don't know how...to order and have GP ,
Horizon...whoever...ship to him immediately.
Usually I get stuff from Ihncheol quicker than I do from the large houses.

And...he is a really nice guy and an active Pattern pilot that knows what is
going on with what he sells and uses.

Most of us in the OK, KS area buy almost all our stuff from PNA.

Highly recommended.

David Harmon
NSRCA 586
AMA 5053