[NSRCA-discussion] Mac Hodges

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:53:18 AKDT 2014

The local storefront hobby shop here just closed its doors and my little garage operation is the only shop in town.  Yet, I still cannot get Great Planes or Horizon to make me a dealer for them.  This despite the consistent proof that storefronts cannot make it here in my town.  It's frustrating for me and my customers.

Ron Van Putte
Shalimar Hobbies